Sunday, June 9, 2013

Introduction

First of all, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to read this post. My name is Kenneth. I am a contributor for the SBNation's fantastic Titans site called Music City Miracles. I began blogging for the Tennessee Titans on that site. I'm still writing over there, but I wanted to try my hand as a lead blogger.
I will be using this blog to discuss breaking Titans news and the football season. I hope to turn this into a full fledged community for Titans fans.
In order for this to be a community, we have to feel like a community. I enjoy drumming, blogging, playing Madden, and spending time with my girlfriend. The Titans are my favorite NFL team, and my favorite MLB team is the Detroit Tigers.
Feel free to leave a little comment about yourself and check back on this site every day for at least one new post a day.
-Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment