Monday, June 10, 2013

Evening Chat - Favorite Titans Memory

Good evening, Titan Talk Nation! I've been on the road all day returning from vacation, and I am so glad to be back home. While on my way back, I thought "What is everyone's favorite memory of the Titans?". 
The Titans are my favorite sports team by far, and I have several good memories of them. I am a newer Titans fan, however. I did not begin watching their games until the 2008 season. i unfortunately missed the great Steve McNair and Eddie George; nevertheless, I have a huge appreciation for them and the team today. 
My favorites have to be when we beat the Baltimore Ravens in 2011 and when we beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2012. Two big wins against teams that I hate.
So, Titans fans, what is your favorite memory of the Tennessee Titans? Is it recent or does it date back to the Super Bowl season? Please introduce yourself and tell your favorite memory in the comments section below. 
-Kenneth

1 comment:

  1. By far the last drive of Super Bowl XXXIV. Here's a video to re-live the glory http://youtu.be/dFax45r4YCo

    Steve McNair will always be the man!!

    ReplyDelete